Have you heard about Quickpayportal @ www.quickpayportal.com || Quickpay code. If not this is the place, where i am going to share the complete information about this online medical billing portal. www.quickpayportal.com is the official website for this portal and is powered by Athenahealth.
Athenahealth, a company which provides cloud based health care services has developed this portal, there by making the online medical billing much easier. It is a free and secure service and many hospitals are adopting quickpayportal in the US. To sign in and make use of the portal’s features, we need to have the Quickpay code. It is a 15 digit code also known as statement Id or Access code. One can find this code on the patient statement provided by the hospital.
QuickPayPortal — Options offered at www.quickpayportal.com:
Quickpayportal offers a number of patient’s treatment and billing related services. The following are the options you can utilize by accessing the website www.quickpayportal.com:
- Secure health information in form of Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Get doctor’s notes
- Scheduling appointments with health care provider
- Contact healthcare provider via messaging services
- Patient’s educational material for better health management
- Personal information — view and edit option to make sure about the billing and other services
- Health records help in tracking the health of the patients
- Test results can be acquired through the quickpayportal
- Contact quickpay only by accessing at www.quickpayportal.com
- Manage bills, view bills and make payments online.
Procedure to login to Quickpayportal at www.quickpayportal.com
- Visit www.quickpayportal.com which is the official web address for the portal
- Now enter the 15 Digit Quickpay code from the patient statement in the field provided and click the Blue colored Sign In button.
- After successful sign In, you will be able to see the patient profile and due bills.
- Check the bill amount to be paid and proceed for Payment. You can use your credit card for making the payment.
Bill payment at www.quickpayportal.com using Quickpay code
Bill payments can be done by any of the modes like through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Mailing, Internet Banking and Checking or by Calling to the phone number available on the bill statement to pay via phone. Follow the below process to make a bill payment through quickpayportal:
- Make sure that the computer you are using to access quickpayportal is connected to active internet connection
- Open the browser (among Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari or Firefox)
- Go to the QuickPayPortal website at www.quickpayportal.com
- Enter the 15 digit QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code
- Click on the “Sign Up Today” option to create an account at QuickPay Portal
- Sign in to your account by entering the login details like email id, your date of birth, phone number and the password. Please provide all the details carefully
- Select the “Bill Payment” option
- You can view your bill statement. Enter the amount you want to pay which can be the full bill amount or partial bill amount
- Choose the mode of payment accordingly and enter the requested information
- To make payment by claiming your insurance, provide your health insurance provider details
- You will receive a mail or SMS regarding the transaction once you successfully finish the bill payment procedure
Advantages of using Quickpayportal
- You can set up one-time or recurring payments for the bill amount to be paid using quickpayportal.
- You can review your statements or previous payment history through the portal.
- Also you will receive an immediate payment confirmation.
- The portal works 24/7 and You can pay the bills online at any point of time.
what is Quickpay Code and where can i find it?
Quickpay code also known as Statement ID or access code is a 15 digit code, which you need to enter for siging into the quickpayportal. You can find this code on the Patient statement provided by the hospital.
My quickpayportal code is not working, what should i do?
Make sure that you enter all the 15 digits correctly. If your Quickpay code is not working, contact your hospital billing department.